How to Create an Affiliate Program for your Small Business
(This and the next couple of podcast episodes are replays of some of our more popular Webinar topics. We’ve got all new podcast episodes coming soon, so stay tuned!)
If you’re a Small Business, the idea of hiring a salesforce is typically not in the budget. You wear many of the hats needed to run the business, including Director of Sales & Marketing, and you depend on word-of-mouth referrals primarily to support your business. That said, there’s a huge opportunity left on the table thanks to the Web today when it comes to sales–affiliate programs–whether you sell products or services. Every affiliate you have join your business has minimal upfront costs and then you can multiply your sales team to your business’s needs.
In this Webinar, we covered:
- Best-practices for developing an online affiliate program for your Small Business (so you need to have a website for this to work, although this could work in an offline capacity as well);
- Tools your Small Business can use to setup a fast and easy affiliate program; and,
- Techniques for getting affiliates attracted to be an affiliate, on-boarded to your affiliate platform, and supported for a successful affiliate program for your business.
If you’d like to discuss this episode, please click here to leave a comment down below (this jumps you to the bottom of the post), or feel free to contact me here about any other questions or comments.
In This Cast
Ray Sidney-Smith, Host
Resources we mention, including links to them will be provided here. Please listen to the episode for context.
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- How to Launch a Virtual Summit, or Online Conference, for Small Business - February 1, 2022
- Launching Your First Online Course - January 17, 2022
- How to Create an Affiliate Program for your Small Business - January 3, 2022