President Removed From Social Media Platforms, CARES Act…Act 2, and More – Web and Beyond Live – January 11, 2021
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
(If you’re reading this in a podcast directory/app, please visit https://webandbeyondcast.com/ for clickable links and the full show notes and transcript of this cast.)
If you’d like to discuss this episode, please click here to leave a comment down below (this jumps you to the bottom of the post), or feel free to contact me here about any other questions or comments.
In this Cast
Ray Sidney-Smith, Host
Resources we mention, including links to them will be provided here. Please listen to the episode for context.
- All the platforms that have banned or restricted Trump so far – Axios
- EXPLAINER: Can social media companies boot Trump? Yes
- How Trump is Losing his Social Media Platforms – The New York Times
- Parler is down, making Trump’s search for online outlet even tougher – CBS News
- Terminating Service for 8Chan
- Social media app Parler goes dark as Amazon, Apple and Google pull support – YouTube
- Summary of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 | National Credit Union Administration
- Elon Musk launches SpaceX Starlink internet in the UK – Business Insider
- Join Web and Beyond Community!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- How to Launch a Virtual Summit, or Online Conference, for Small Business - February 1, 2022
- Launching Your First Online Course - January 17, 2022
- How to Create an Affiliate Program for your Small Business - January 3, 2022