Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:11 — 35.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS | More
SquareSpace Member Areas, YouTube Shorts, and Facebook Marketing Strategy Discussed – Web and Beyond Live – December 7, 2020
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
(If you’re reading this in a podcast directory/app, please visit https://webandbeyondcast.com/ for clickable links and the full show notes and transcript of this cast.)
If you’d like to discuss this episode, please click here to leave a comment down below (this jumps you to the bottom of the post), or feel free to contact me here about any other questions or comments.
In this Cast
Ray Sidney-Smith, Host
Resources we mention, including links to them will be provided here. Please listen to the episode for context.
- Fed chair Jerome Powell: Many small businesses remain at risk of going out of business this winter – YouTube
- Black Friday hits record $9B in US consumer spending | Fox Business
- Walmart scraps shipping minimum for subscription service in move to take on Amazon – CNN
- WhatsApp is expanding fast and catching up with WeChat | Fortune
- Squarespace adds paywalls to help online businesses monetize
- Building YouTube Shorts, a new way to watch & create on YouTube
- MeWe Stories are Here! – Lady L’s Designs +
- 7 Steps to an Effective Facebook Marketing Strategy | Sprout Social
- Join Web and Beyond Community!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- How to Launch a Virtual Summit, or Online Conference, for Small Business - February 1, 2022
- Launching Your First Online Course - January 17, 2022
- How to Create an Affiliate Program for your Small Business - January 3, 2022