Launching Your First Online Course
Are you ready to share your knowledge and/or expertise with the world? One of the best ways to add a new product to your business, start a side hustle, or jumpstart a community is through online courses.
Online learning is a 107 billion dollar industry and it’s only going to continue growing as more people come online around the world. Come to this Webinar and learn how to launch your first online course for success from the start!
In this Web and Beyond Webinar, you’ll walk away with:
- What do you need to effectively go live with your first, quality online course,
- How to market your course before, during and after its launch so you get above the noise, and
- Tips and tricks for pricing, planning your content and building your community around your course.
This Webinar, as part of W3C Web Services’s Web and Beyond Webinars series, presented by Digital Marketing Strategist Ray Sidney-Smith, Google Small Business Advisor for Productivity, Evernote Regional Leader for North America, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained (2014), and Community Host of Web and Beyond Community (https://www.webandbeyond.community), a digital community of business owners learning and sharing how to market and managed on the Web and beyond.
If you’d like to discuss this episode, please click here to leave a comment down below (this jumps you to the bottom of the post), or feel free to contact me here about any other questions or comments.
In This Cast
Ray Sidney-Smith, Host
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- How to Launch a Virtual Summit, or Online Conference, for Small Business - February 1, 2022
- Launching Your First Online Course - January 17, 2022
- How to Create an Affiliate Program for your Small Business - January 3, 2022